“Communication made easy”
DialoQ Talk is an Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) software for Android and Windows devices supporting both symbol and text-based communication. It is developed to help people with language disabilities like aphasia or stroke to communicate.
“Unique user-friendly features”
DialoQ Talk offers a user-friendly interface which is easy to use. Editing can be done in-app without the need of a keyboard and mouse. For the end-user DialoQ Talk offers unique camera, microphone, drawing and messaging features that can be used directly without needing external help. Creating personalized content is easier than ever.
DialoQ Talk Android version can be installed in kiosk mode which locks the device for communication use only.
- Easy to use and edit the boards
- Free form and grid based communication boards supported
- Smart Grammar – a conjugation engine that selects right word forms automatically
- Optional text-based communication with adaptive word prediction
- Unique camera, microphone, drawing and messaging features
- Eye-tracking support with build-in magnetic selection support
- Remote editing and backup
- Environmental control support
- Downloadable content from AAC professionals
- Kiosk mode (Android) that locks the device for communication use only
- For Android and Windows devices
DialoQ Talk is a Class I Medical Device and complies with Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Medical Device Regulation (MDR).
“Create perfect sentences with Smart Grammar”
DialoQ Smart Grammar – DialoQ Talk comes with a built-in conjugation engine that automatically finds the right forms of verbs, nouns and pronouns, reducing the need of multiple buttons with the same symbol on one communication page.
For example, if the user wants to write “I was eating a hamburger”, the following symbols can be selected to accomplish this:
“Readymade communication boards”
The downloadable content includes professionally made communication board sets. These board sets are made by our partners and are available for licensing or for free depending on the product. They can be downloaded and installed directly from within DialoQ Talk. Below you will find some examples of board sets currently available:
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Code-Q Oy is a Finnish company founded in 2013. We design and manufacture technology related to speech recognition, accessibility software, as well as offering consulting services for specialized software.