DialoQ Switch – accessibility software
DialoQ Switch is a versatile, switch controlled accessibility software for Windows devices that allows opening and controlling applications, mouse pointer movement, text input, communication and environmental control – using a wired or wireless switch or voice controlled switch.
The application features a communication mode that enables text or sentence based messaging when speaking or communication ability is limited. Every function can be spoken aloud using speech synthesis even during scanning – so it’s possible to use DialoQ Switch even if user cannot see the device display or cannot read the text description.
For user to get attention DialoQ Switch includes build-in alarm which can be launched either using configured switch or from keyboard when running in communication mode.
With DialoQ Switch it’s also possible to use environmental control. For example user is able to control motorized beds, lights, TV and alarms with configured switch or switches. Application is designed to work even with one switch only. Thus the user only needs one operational muscle or voluntary voice-print to use the computer, to communicate, and to control home appliances.
The application is highly customizable for personal preference and capability in terms of actions, delays and presentation. User can easily set own preferences for computer usage, scanning or switch delays.
- any standard wired ability switch with suitable USB adapter (for example JoyCable, SwitcheroO V2 )
- wireless switches like Kajo-button or Kajo Arch with Eldat RX09
Compatible Environmental Control:
- Easywave with Eldat RX09
- Z-Wave and RF 433MHz Tellstick
- BJ 433MHz with BJ Live
- IR with IRTrans or BJ Live
More information: email@example.com
- Switch or scanning controlled mouse pointer control
- Automatic focusing of the pointer using the object search function
- Text input via keyboard or preset sentences
- Launching applications
- Shortcuts and short commands for Windows
- Environmental control
- Communication mode
- Build-in alarm
- Speech synthesis support (SAPI)
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, 8.1 or 10
- Wired or wireless physical switch or microphone for voice-switch
- USB adapter for switch
- Supported adapter for environmental control
1. DialoQ Switch basic usage example-video:
2. DialoQ Switch basic setup for wireless switch:
3. DialoQ Switch and Tellstick 433MHz setup:
Code-Q Oy is a Finnish company founded in 2013. We design and manufacture technology related to speech recognition, accessibility software, as well as offering consulting services for specialized software.