Windows accessibility software
“Do you find it difficult to use a mouse or a touch screen?”
DialoQ Switch helps you to control your Windows device or home appliances without the need of mouse of keyboard. It provides easy and simple way for opening and controlling any Windows application, mouse pointer movement, text input, communication and environmental control – using a wired or wireless switch or voice controlled switch.
Every function can be spoken aloud using standard Windows SAPI5 speech synthesis – so it’s possible to use DialoQ Switch even if user cannot see the device display or cannot read the text description.
“Control your home appliances”
With DialoQ Switch it’s also possible to use environmental control. For example user is able to control motorized beds, lights, TV and alarms with configured switch or switches. Application is designed to work even with one switch only. Thus the user only needs one operational muscle or voluntary voice-print to use the computer, to communicate, and to control home appliances.
Devices configured using DialoQ Switch can be controlled with almost any other assistive software like Grid3 or Communicator 5.
- any standard wired ability switch with suitable USB adapter (for example JoyCable, SwitcheroO V2 )
- wireless switches like Kajo-button or Kajo Arch with Eldat RX09
- any standard wired switch connected with Pretorian Applicator
Compatible Environmental Control:
- Easywave with Eldat RX09
- Z-Wave and RF 433MHz Tellstick
- Z-Wave: HouseMate Z-Wave USB
- BJ 433MHz with BJ Live
- IR with IRTrans or BJ Live
More information: email@example.com
- Full mouse control
- Special mouse features like guidelines and object scanning
- Predictive text input
- Full keyboard emulation
- Launching applications
- Shortcuts and short commands for Windows
- Environmental control
- Communication mode
- Build-in alarm
- Speech synthesis support (SAPI5)
- Custmizable user interface
- Unique voice activated switch
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, 8.1 or 10
- Wired or wireless physical switch or microphone for voice-switch
- USB adapter for switch
- Supported adapter for environmental control
1. DialoQ Switch basic usage example-video:
2. DialoQ Switch basic setup for wireless switch:
3. DialoQ Switch and Tellstick 433MHz setup:
4. DialoQ Switch example usage with Voice controlled switch:
5. DialoQ Switch AutoClicker:
Code-Q Oy is a Finnish company founded in 2013. We design and manufacture technology related to speech recognition, accessibility software, as well as offering consulting services for specialized software.