DialoQ Desktop – Computer Assistant
DialoQ Desktop is a accessibility software that enables fully speech controlled Windows PC. It eliminates the need of mouse and keyboard use and instead works through speech commands.
DialoQ Desktop enables mouse pointer movements, mouse button functions, shortcuts for Windows and other applications, as well as text input via either a voice controlled keyboard, spelling mode or dictation based service. Dictation is using Code-Q’s Q-Framework new neural network based dictation service.
Speech recognition is speaker independent, meaning the user is not required to teach speech to the application prior to use. Over time the application will automatically adapt to understand the user’s speech more accurately.
DialoQ Desktop includes lots speech commands to ease your computer access. Application includes speech controlled build-in help. Example usecases for speech control include browsing the internet, handling mediafiles and using the social media, as well as working with office-tools and reading ebooks. The application has been designed with ease of use in mind. All the basic functions are also available in an offline state.
For visually impaired users speech feedback using text-to-speech service is included. DialoQ Desktop verifies all recognized commands and for example dictation results with speech.
DialoQ Desktop’s speech recognition is powered by the Q-Framework platform developed by Code-Q.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pointer movement and mouse buttons
- Commands for copying, cutting, and pasting
- Scrolling and navigation within a document
- Text input via an on-screen keyboard or spelling mode
- Text input using dictation.
- Speech controlled application management, switching between active applications, staring and closing applications
- Window management: moving, enlarging, minimizing
- Custom shortcut commands, for example browser and email shortcuts
- Speech controlled build-in help
Minimum system requirements
- PC or tablet with a Windows operating system
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- 4 Gb of RAM
- 100 Mb of free space on hard drive
- External USB microphone or headset
Code-Q Oy is a Finnish company founded in 2013. We design and manufacture technology related to speech recognition, accessibility software, as well as offering consulting services for specialized software.